S2AS - News

Thursday 13 October 2011

New S2AS and Slingshot Wake UK Rider: James Whiting

Another amazing rider for our team! James Whiting, check him out below


Name: James Whiting

Age: 21

Board/Bindings: Slingshot Newton / R.A.D Bindings.

Years Riding: 8 years

What got you into wakeboarding?: I have always been into board sports like snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing. I was lucky cos my family had a boat, so, when we first got a wakeboard and tried it out I loved it and was hooked from then on.

Favorite things: Chilling with friends at the lake, riding, nice weather, traveling and going out with friends.

Favorite Movie: Fightclub or Inception.

Favorite Food: Good ol’ Sunday Roast and BBQs in the summer.

Most intersting place you’ve been: Thailand… Amazing country, amazing culture, amazing people, and amazing riding!!

Ambitions: Live life to the full, progress my riding, work hard so I can always have fun.

Shout Outs:

- Friends and family for supporting me in what I do.

- WMSKI and all the boys and girls who push me to learn new tricks.

- And of course a massive shout out to Angelo and Dan for hooking me up on such a sick team.